Dealtale is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our product development team. As a Senior Data Engineer you will drive projects end-to-end, collaborate on product requirements and implement technical solutions, and ensure continued success after deployment. You will lead and participate in design reviews and architecture discussions. You write pragmatic code and strive for simplicity, while bringing technical insights into how to refine and improve the system, ultimately ensuring performance, stability, and an exceptional end user experience.
- Work within a fast growing development team on an innovative product, that is utilizing cutting edge backend end technologies
- Have high-impact by helping the team deliver on our next-generation enterprise web application
- Own your projects end-to-end including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Embrace and implement modern technologies and frameworks.
- Promote, innovative and elegant software design while actively driving the team toward better practices and solutions with a focus on security, reliability, testability, and maintainability
- Collaborate with an amazing group of cross-functional team members including product management, design and other engineers in the company.
- Take responsibility and ownership of your projects
- Perform code and design reviews
- Coach and mentor other engineers on the team
What You’ll Need
- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Proven experience with Python.
- Experience working with or building distributed systems
- Experience with Redshift and
- PostgreSQL / Aurora with PostgreSQL compatibility.
- Experience with AWS.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills