Who we are
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales, and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
Who are we looking for
We are seeking an exceptional Talent Acquisition Lead, to join us in an exciting period of growth to lead one of the most critical drivers of our success – bringing top talents to Dealtale!
You will lead and execute our global recruitment strategy with responsibility for the full life cycle of recruiting, ensuring we have the best talent to fulfill our business objectives and support our growth.
What you’ll do
- Leading the full recruitment cycle globally starting from the role definition, sourcing for the best talent, engaging and collaborating with recruiters, HR interviews, salary offers, and onboarding, while ensuring the best-in-class candidate experience.
- Play as a strategic recruiting advisor to the hiring managers in supporting recruitment strategy.
- Evaluate candidates’ capabilities and match to Vianai DNA and to the role.
- Develop global sourcing solutions to attract the best talents, addressing immediate and/or future talent needs.
- Develop innovative strategies to ensure we have pipelines of high-quality talents (talent mapping and pooling, academy and industry relations, leading meetups, etc.).
- Lead data-driven recruitment process, own and analyze the recruitment data.
- At least 4 years of experience in leading and executing global recruitment strategies in a fast-paced environment in a technology company.
- Vast experience with global recruitment specifically in Israel and US.
- Exceptional global sourcing skills including vast experience with all sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.
- Experience with Comeet – an advantage.
- Excellent assessment skills.
- Excellent English (Verbal and Written).
- Outstanding communication and strong influencing skills.
Please send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org