Dealtale is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the development of our new Revenue Science platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager that will own the entire product lifecycle – from strategic planning, through execution to customer usage.
This senior role requires a highly technical background, strategic thinking, and superb execution skills.
This position is a key part of our future growth, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, thanks to prior experience building SaaS business solutions.
What you’ll do
- Leverage market and customer analysis, competitive positioning, strategic priorities, and our unique technological advantage to define the roadmap.
- Translate roadmap into a product backlog, detailed requirements, and use cases.
- Represent the user and the market to answer product questions through user & stakeholder interviews and test ideas with customers.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure and ensure that the product features satisfy customers’ needs and achieve the desired operational and business outcomes.
- Drive product development and collaborate with a team of world-class engineers & data scientists.
- Facilitate communication and establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment.
Our ideal colleague
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in a SaaS company, leading business solutions
- Experience managing product efforts through every stage of development.
- “A real numbers freak” – high technical and data-analysis skills.
Data science, development, and software architecture experience are huge advantages.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile software development environment – constantly prioritizing and negotiating tradeoff options.
- Excellent project/time management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain points.
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Data Science or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent English.
Please send your cv to: email@example.com