Dealtale is looking for its first Customer Success Manager (CSM) with strong marketing skills to manage the relations with its customers.
What’s the Job?
- Onboard new customers, ensuring that the customer understands how to use the product and that the Dealtale value is fully delivered
- Manage the customer success process including success calls, help with the product, etc.
- Deliver industry expertise and communicate to customers about best practices and trends
- Develop and manage success plans
- Ensure a seamless renewal process for all customers, including but not limited to:
- Create & maintain Health score for customers, based on data related to behavior (number and frequency of support cases, CSM interactions, on-time payments, product issues, training attendance, usage levels).
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in communicating with executives and senior managers.
- Rapidly identifies the significance of information and insightfully determines strategic action.
- Develops outstanding strategic ongoing customer relationships gaining trust and respect for the company.
- Minimum of 2+ years as customer success manager
- Knowledge & experience in Marketing or Product– significant advantage
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives