Join the Revenue Science Revolution
We’re empowering non-analysts to focus on boosting revenue performance and delivering business value with deep insights—without worrying about coding, data silos, legacy data structures, data science, or engineering.
Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and results.
We’re really excited to push the boundaries of not only our marketing technology but also of the industry!
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Israel and help our growing customers succeed!
EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Head of Sales - US
About The Position
Who we are
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a talented Director of Sales that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in managing our sales process, training out sales executives, and achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll do
- Manage, develop and expand our team of sales and account executives.
- Provide training and enablement of the team, modernizing the outreach process and measuring the teams efficacy and effectiveness.
- Coach the team to interact with customers and partners on a daily basis and guide the team to achieve their established metrics as they promote Dealtale’s solutions in the market.
- Work with company leadership to establish team and individual quotas.
- Lead team to achieve goals and effectively manage daily operations, forecasting, and sales cycle stages.
- Deliver regular sales forecasts on activity, performance, and projections.
- 10+ years of technical sales experience.
- 5+ years of managing a sales team.
- Solid understanding of sales best practices, methodology, deal positioning, and closing.Must be able to regularly interact with cross-functional teams, customers, and other internal team leaders.
- Must be highly perceptive to detail and able to be resourceful and work well under pressure.
- Experience successfully managing team sales pipeline and forecasting to achieve revenue quotas.