Join the Revenue Science Revolution
We’re empowering non-analysts to focus on boosting revenue performance and delivering business value with deep insights—without worrying about coding, data silos, legacy data structures, data science, or engineering.
Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and results.
We’re really excited to push the boundaries of not only our marketing technology but also of the industry!
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Israel and help our growing customers succeed!
EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Who we are
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
What are we looking fo
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representative that is looking to develop their career in sales, with lots of future growth opportunities. The ideal candidate would possess the following skills: hunter mentality, winning mindset, positive attitude, results-oriented, team player, strong work ethic, independent and self-driven, high sense of urgency.
The candidate will be responsible for generating new leads via outbound cold calling, email, LinkedIn and more. Additionally, the SDR will be tasked with responding to inbound leads with a focus on engaging and preliminarily qualifying prospect customers. Compensation includes a base salary + monthly bonus based on performance and target attainment.
What’s the Job?
- Generate warm leads via cold calling, email, Linkedin, and other channels
- Schedule demos and intro meetings for our sales executives
- Self-generate outbound lists using various sales and marketing tools
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and via email
- Can eventually become a subject matter expert on the Dealtale offering and perform demos independently
- English native speaker – A MUST
- Ability to work in USA time zone (Monday – Thursday 3PM-11PM)
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Experience with CRM and sales or marketing tools (Hubspot, Sales Navigator, etc.) – An advantage
- Affinity to technology – An Advantage