Join the Revenue Science Revolution
We’re empowering non-analysts to focus on boosting revenue performance and delivering business value with deep insights—without worrying about coding, data silos, legacy data structures, data science, or engineering.
Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and results.
We’re really excited to push the boundaries of not only our marketing technology but also of the industry!
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Israel and help our growing customers succeed!
EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Head of Product Design
About The Position
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
We are looking for a Head of Product Design to lead our product design team and drive the design of its Revenue Science analytics platform. We are looking for a hands-on leader that will establish our innovative UX vision, help define product strategy, and lead design execution from the ground up.
In this role, you will apply your passion, creativity, and experience to push the boundaries of what is possible. You will inspire and guide research and design processes. You will collaborate with senior leaders, and product and engineering teams to pursue a forward-thinking, innovative analytical experience that our customers will love.
This position is a key part of our future growth, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, thanks to prior experience building SaaS business and analytical solutions.
● Represent the user and the business needs, understand the technical requirements and constraints, recognize our vision and unique values and connect all of these into one holistic and effective design strategy.
● Hands-on end-to-end design execution from high level to detailed and pixel perfect.
● Answer business and product questions through user and stakeholder interviews, rapid prototyping, and testing ideas with customers.
● Utilize quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts.
● Define reporting and measurement metrics focused on project and usability goals.
● Must have substantial experience defining and leading product design strategy of complex data products and business analytics solutions.
● Must be comfortable collaborating with engineering and product management on determining and negotiating tradeoff options.
● Is an expert in all areas of product design (information architecture, interaction design, prototype engineering, content, user experience).
● Must have strong knowledge and rich experience of data storytelling through visualizations, graphs, and infographics and be able to assess tradeoffs of various visual representations of data with our data scientists.
● Will conduct quantitative and qualitative UX research and competitive landscape analysis.
● Has the ability to execute strategy collaboratively with other designers, engineers, and product managers.
● Has effective communication skills and abilities to present and evangelize UX ideas with clarity and passion, to receive feedback with open-mindedness and to establish buy-in and build consensus.
● Has a high degree of creativity, empathy, passion, and problem-solving ability.
● Has a fair understanding of Data Science or statistics.
● Is technical and doesn’t mind learning (or maybe already knows) to write basic SQL.
● Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent design-related experience.
● 5+ years of experience working as a professional UX Designer.
● 2+ years of experience leading and managing a Software Product design team.
● A great digital portfolio or samples of projects that can help us gain insight into your work and the work you've successfully led to completion.