Join the Revenue Science Revolution
We’re empowering non-analysts to focus on boosting revenue performance and delivering business value with deep insights—without worrying about coding, data silos, legacy data structures, data science, or engineering.
Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and results.
We’re really excited to push the boundaries of not only our marketing technology but also of the industry!
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Israel and help our growing customers succeed!
EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Who we are
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
What are we looking for
We are looking for a seasoned and highly experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM).
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the customer lifecycle from running the POC, through onboarding, day-to-day customer management to cross-sell and upsell.
The successful CSM will work as an individual contributor with customers, to foster a strong customer relationship, continuously monitor customer health and position himself/herself as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor.
In addition, the CSM will be measured on KPIs such as customer renewals, cross-sells and upsells.
What will you do:
- Onboard new customers, ensuring that the customer understands how to use the product and that the Vianai value is fully delivered.
- Manage the customer success process including success calls, help with the product, etc.
- Deliver industry expertise and communicate to customers about best practices and trends.
- Be the Trusted advisor of the Customer, building strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders on the customer side at various levels.
- Act as the voice of customers within the company.
- Ensure a seamless renewal process for all customers, including but not limited to:
- Create & maintain Health scores for customers, based on data related to behavior (number and frequency of support cases, CSM interactions, on-time payments, product issues, training attendance, usage levels).
- Demonstrate exceptional skills in communicating with executives and senior managers.
- Rapidly identify the significance of information and insightfully determine strategic action.
- Develop outstanding strategic ongoing customer relationships gaining trust and respect for the company.
- Actively lead upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Minimum of 4 years as customer success manager or technical account manager for enterprise software preferably in a SaaS ecosystem
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role and specifically with C-level executives
- Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of professionalism, the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, and self-motivation
- Business orientation and analytical thinking.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Ability to communicate and manage processes with C-level executives and procurement
- Knowledge & experience in Marketing, Sales or Product– significant advantage
- Native English speaker
- US Work hours