Join the Revenue Science Revolution
We’re empowering non-analysts to focus on boosting revenue performance and delivering business value with deep insights—without worrying about coding, data silos, legacy data structures, data science, or engineering.
Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and results.
We’re really excited to push the boundaries of not only our marketing technology but also of the industry!
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Israel and help our growing customers succeed!
EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Dealtale is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive the development of our new Revenue Science platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager that will own the entire product lifecycle – from strategic planning, through execution to customer usage.
This senior role requires a highly technical background, strategic thinking, and superb execution skills.
This position is a key part of our future growth, and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, thanks to prior experience building SaaS business solutions.
What you'll do:
- Leverage market and customer analysis, competitive positioning, strategic priorities, and our unique technological advantage to define the roadmap.
- Translate roadmap into a product backlog, detailed requirements, and use cases.
- Represent the user and the market to answer product questions through user & stakeholder interviews and test ideas with customers.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure and ensure that the product features satisfy customers’ needs and achieve the desired operational and business outcomes.
- Drive product development and collaborate with a team of world-class engineers & data scientists.
- Facilitate communication and establish a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment.
Our ideal colleague
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in a SaaS company, leading business solutions
- Experience managing product efforts through every stage of development.
- “A real numbers freak” – high technical and data-analysis skills.
- Data science, development, and software architecture experience are huge advantages.
- Must be comfortable working in an agile software development environment – constantly prioritizing and negotiating tradeoff options.
- Excellent project/time management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively toward a common goal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable in front of customers and curious about their pain points.
- BS/BA degree. Major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Data Science or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent English.