Join the Revenue Science Revolution
We’re empowering non-analysts to focus on boosting revenue performance and delivering business value with deep insights—without worrying about coding, data silos, legacy data structures, data science, or engineering.
Our culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and results.
We’re really excited to push the boundaries of not only our marketing technology but also of the industry!
Sounds like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Israel and help our growing customers succeed!
EXPLORE OUR OPEN POSITIONS
About The Position
Dealtale, a VIANAI company, is a next-generation platform for driving breakthrough revenue opportunities across marketing, sales and product teams. Revenue Science leverages causal machine learning methods to enable revenue teams to see beyond predictions and use data to identify prescriptive actions that drive profitable growth.
As a Data Engineer you will drive projects end-to-end, collaborate on product requirements and implement technical solutions, and ensure continued success after deployment. You will lead and participate in design reviews and architecture discussions. You write pragmatic code and strive for simplicity, while bringing technical insights into how to refine and improve the system, ultimately ensuring performance, stability, and an exceptional end user experience.
This position is a key part of our future growth and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, with a can-do attitude and a strong collaboration skills.
- Work with data and analytics experts, striving to improve our data systems functionality.
- Work closely with Product team to define, measure and identify opportunities for product improvements.
- Drive new initiatives to elevate the professional level and quality of data solutions and products.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement improvements in internal processes: automation, data delivery optimizations, infrastructure re-designs for greater scalability, etc.
- Use SQL and big data cloud technologies to build the infrastructure required for optimal loading, extraction, and transformation of data from a wide variety of sources.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with Fullstack team to assist with data-related technical issues and support their needs associated with data infrastructure.
- Be a part of a vertical engineering team while taking ownership from requirements to production
- Pursue the best, state-of-the-art solutions, within the dynamic requirements and timelines.
- Design, plan and build all aspects of the platform’s data pipelines and backend components.
- Be goal and data oriented. Always strive to make decisions based on data.
- Be minded for quality and efficiency - invest time, when needed, in order to run better and faster.
- Focus on continuous growth and improvement, in every aspect (personal, products, processes, tools, skills, etc.).
- Be proud of what you do.
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience.
- Proven experience with Python.
- Experience working with or building distributed systems.
- Experience with relational DBs and data-warehouse solutions, such as Redshift (PostgreSQL / Aurora with PostgreSQL compatibility)
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Docker and K8S, Fargate, ECS and CI/CD based on Jenkins.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.